http://bubble-gum-.blogspot.com
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7765316?origin\x3dhttp://bubble-gum-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 04, 2010

aha omg i haven't blogged for so long omg! ): ok la not very long haha but it has indeed been quite a long time since i blogged properly! ):

can't rmbr what i wanted to blog about earlier alr hehe now all i remember is bsb concert with ducky! ((: which was last sun hehe yayy ((: and before the concert someone pissed me off damn badly GRRR but like ok fine whateva, i'm in this position where i can't do anything about it so ya whateva ): i just wish you'd only give your "help" when it's absolutely necessary thankyouverymuch, otherwise it's really not going to do me any good at all :O

anyway, bsb concert! :D yayy was super nice hehe and so fun going concert with ducky omg! ((: hehe and and omg we were quite malu omg cos we went to the wrong seats at first haha then we thot someone else was on our seat omg!!! D: but didn't realise that it was cos we were in the wrong section omg lol haha we are both blur ppl oops! :p hehe anw omg i loved the concert la i think it's really much nicer hearing their songs live instead of just the recording hehe (: and they dance quite well too omg hehe xD so cool la :D

and haha so funny cos they started the concert with the noisier songs haha then me and ducky were like, "huh what's this about? never hear before " haha :p but then yayy after that they started singing all the nice and slow sentimental songs hehe i like! xD (: they sang "all i have to give" and "as long as you love me" and "incomplete" and "shape of my heart" and and loads more haha but i can't remember the names alr oh no ): and haha i'm so happy cos they sang my favourite song! (: i want it that way (((((: hehe omg i almost thot they weren't gonna sing it la but hehe they sang it as the last song hehe yayyy ((: omg i love that song la please hehe xD

tell me why
ain't nothing but a heartache
tell me why
ain't nothing but a mistake
tell me why
i never wanna hear you say
i want it that way

(((: ok la it's not the words that are particularly nice hehe actually i just like the melody :D :D how do ppl compose such nice tunes omg, it's like, even if i hear the tune without the words, i still feel like melting away hehe it's so nice! (((:

and and they sang "straight through my heart" as the encore song! ((: yayy so happy hehe i like that song too hehe so catchy :D

and hehe i am totally hooked onto their other songs hehe went home to download even more of their songs after the concert hehe so now i have like this long playlist of their songs hehe xD ducky introduced me to "drowning"! (: and omg i love the lyrics la they're so sweet hehe i must write it here omg (((: they're really so sweet pleaseee (((: meltz! (:

Don't pretend you're sorry
you know you're not
You know you got the power to make me weak inside
And girl you leave me breathless
But it's ok
Cause you are my survival
Now hear me say...I can't imagine life without your love
And even forever don't seem like long enough

Chorus:
'Cause everytime I breathe I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love
Everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love

Maybe I'm a drifter
Maybe not
Cause I have known the safety of floating freely in your arms
I don't need another lifeline
It's not for me
Cause only you can save me
Oh, can't you see
I can't imagine life without your love
And even forever don't seem like long enough

Chorus:
Cause everytime I breathe I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love
And everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love

Go on and pull me under
Cover me with dreams, yeah
Love me mouth to mouth now
You know I can't resist
Cause you're the air that I breathe

Chorus:
Cause everytime I breathe I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love
And everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love




((((: awwwww ((((:


yayy and ok i guess that's it la :D i'm so sleepy hehe going to sleep now! still got work tmr D:

reply to tags:

shing: ahhh yeahh omg can't wait for every weekend :D and yayy my prince shing is the sweetest (((: yayy yayy :D yayy prince shing to the rescue hehe xD

ducky: ducky dearest! (: bsb was so fun hehe we should have more such outings next time! :D















Disappeared @ 12:53 AM ♥






Profile ♥
nicole
rgs
rjc
112'04
212'05
313'06
413'07
strings
09S06W
harmonica

Cupcake Chats ♥

Get your own tagboard here!




Disappeared Cupcakes ♥
amanda
annie
an shing
benjamin
celine
chng min
clement
dawn wong
daniel
edwin
elaine
evelyn
fanfan
grace
grace ler
hong jie
hiok
jasmine
jessica
jin ning
joanna
joy
joyce
joyce lee
Fr Kenson Koh!
kellie
kevyna
linan
margaret
melanie
miffie
mr yong
neville
noreen
rachel
ruiheng
sarah
serene
shanjee
stacey
stephanie
strings
val
valencia
wanqin
weiren
xinyi
yanting
ying ming
yi tao
yu ze
zhiying


Archives ♥
July 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 August 2011 November 2011 February 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 August 2013 September 2013 November 2013 May 2014 February 2016 April 2016 June 2016
Credits ♥
Image ; DeviantArt
Edits ; AdobePhotoshop CS2
Basecodes ; Naughty123